Top Profit-Sharing Levels
How do we help you achieve greater profit? Unlike most consortia, our members are shareholders and have an ownership position in Ensemble Travel® Group. This means that our profits, less operating expenses, go back into your pocket, not ours. We are also the only organization paying out millions annually in profit-sharing dollars to members in the U.S. and Canada – the highest levels in the industry today — even in challenging years.
Our members form a true ensemble, working in concert to achieve the sales goals we negotiate with preferred suppliers. And, year-after-year, your executive team oversees a well-run operation in order to ensure the best return for your agency.
Preferential Commissions & Overrides
How do we help you grow your bottom line? On behalf of our members, we:
- arrange preferential commissions and overrides with our preferred suppliers
- deliver the best pricing and services available from the world’s leading providers of travel products and services
- exercise our substantial buying power and clout with suppliers, yet never lose sight of providing members with consistent, personal service
And our members consider this partner network second-to-none. Because of these strong relationships – in cruise, land, hotel, air, and related travel segments – members are able to:
- provide VIP treatment for their clients
- add value that keeps customers coming back
- set your pricing and profit with products like Ensemble® Air Program and Ensemble® On Location
Every strategy, every tactic, every supplier negotiation – is developed with your success and profit in mind.
Curious about your growth and earnings possibilities as an Ensemble member? Please contact us using the form on the contact page.